- Multiple sources of identification data
- Manually assigning permissions on systems
- Legally complicated, paper approvals
- Manual reset of user passwords
- The license price for IdAM systems
- There is no data who has access to IT resources
- Inability to automatically remove access when an employee ends cooperation with the company
- No full audit trail
- No prevention for unauthorized logins in all system environments
Variable business processes
- Enterprise-specific data assignment processes
- Enterprises in which partners participate in the processes business
The right users have the right access to the right systems.
Thanks to SAP IdM you will protect yourself against unauthorized access of users to inappropriate systems.
User password management
Maintaining password management can be quite costly for business – from hiring a service desk-to and managing password reset requests can lead to loss of productivity when users don’t have access to systems (!).
SAP IdM provides a two-part password management functionality that helps significantly reduce costs by giving the user one password for all systems – and the ability for users to manage passwords.
Self-Service – By answering simple questions on the self-service portal, the user can reset the password on all systems managed by SAP IdM.
Active Directory – When a password is changed in Active Directory, a new password will be automatically assigned on all systems managed by SAP IdM.
Technical support costs reduced
You will save technical support costs with the help of automated processes.
Identity authentication for all systems in one place
User data is often kept and changed in many systems – name, surname, personal number in SAP HCM, email address in Active Directory, phone number in the database.
SAP IdM combines all this data in one compact object, which is sent to all connected systems – SAP and Non-SAP. These systems are automatically updated whenever there is any change in the data
Lower audit costs
SAP IdM enables easy and quick generation of reports related to user authorization and data on their identity in systems.
Assigning user rights
The most important and distinguishing feature of the SAP IdM system is the process of assigning roles and permissions in SAP and non-reference systems.
The IdM system will automatically assign roles to many systems for more users in a very short time, which will make the onboarding process efficient and very fast.
- Improved and graphical workflow building, thanks to which it will allow you to minimize the time to perform workflow for changing processes in the company;
- SAP Fiori and UI5, as SAP is moving more and more towards the mobile side. SAP IdM will be offering new functionalities related to adapting UI to mobile standards;
- Eclipse instead of Management Console, allows greater interference in the possibility of providing new functionalities using all the benefits of the Eclipse IDE;
- And more;