There are many tangible benefits for the enterprise from implementing the system noticeable on many levels. Among others:
Information security and prevention against unauthorized access – SAP GRC recognizes risks and is integrated with SAP systems and non-SAP;
Cost-saving – process automation in the area of control user access authorization allows the use of power processing employees in other company spaces;
Easier preparation for audits – SAP GRC leads documentation related to user authorization;
You only need one incident related to a breach of regulations, access permissions, unauthorized access, and costs intended for the purchase of the SAP system pay off in excess – No. We have to spend money on lawyers’ expertise.
Accurate creation of corporate governance principles – the system is independent functionality consistent with best practices in the field risk management and corporate governance. Its implementation is evident evidence of true attention to the essence information security in the organization.
Systems can be implemented in any organization regardless of the industry in which it is located. We especially recommend implementations for:
- organizations related to capital with American enterprises operating in Poland,
- companies from the financial sector,
- companies listed on the stock exchange,
- large production organizations with extensive SAP implementations,
- companies interested in implementing corporate governance principles,
- enterprises seeking tools to increase security,
- organizations in need of restructuring in user and rights management processes.